Q: How do I register for eRA 2019?
A: Please visit the conference registration page to register. Please register early to save up to € 500.
Q: Who would benefit most by attending eRA 2019?
A: eRA 2019 will particularly benefit:
- Professionals who work in pharmaceutical drug regulatory affairs or dossier assessment and registration offices
- Experts in regulatory affairs and dossier review, as well as IT managers focused on introducing IT systems for pharmaceutical regulatory processes
- Experts who are involved in the compilation, publishing and reviewing of regulatory submissions will also benefit by attending.
Whether you are a regular eRA attendee, a new EXTEDO customer, or a life sciences professional eager to learn, you are welcome to join us in Munich!
Q: What are the conference registration fees?
A: Fees are shown on the registration page.
Q: What does my registration fee include?
A: Registration for eRA 2019 includes:
- One conference pass for all sessions
- One soft copy of eRA 2019 presentation materials (a download link will be provided after the event)
- Lunch and breaks on 22 and 23 May
- Evening event (including dinner) on 22 May
Q: May I bring a guest to the evening event?
A: Yes, you may purchase a guest ticket. Please contact us at least two weeks before the event if you would like to bring somebody with you.
Q: What are the payment terms?
A: You will receive an invoice a few days after registering online. Payment for all conference fees is due at the time of registration.
Q: What if I need to cancel?
A: If you are unable to attend eRA 2019 after registering, the following cancelation terms apply:
- Transfer your registration to a colleague. One replacement per registration is allowed by confirming in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 April 2019.
- Cancel your registration. A full refund, less a €100 processing fee, will be returned for any cancellation received, in writing, before 30 April 2019. No refunds or credits will be issued after 30 April 2019.
Q: Are hotel accommodation included in the registration fee?
A: Hotel accommodation is not included as part of the conference fee, but EXTEDO has secured a block of rooms at the beautiful Eurostars Grand Central Hotel, our host hotel for eRA 2019.
Please click here for more details.
Q: What is the dress-code for eRA 2019?
A: We recommend business casual.
Q: My question was not answered here. Who can I contact for more information?
A: If you have further questions regarding eRA 2019, please contact us directly.